Repelica is always on the look-out for innovators and boundary-pushers. If you believe in what you do and feel that you have something extraordinary to offer, please contact us. We are a unique organization and offer much more than a task list and a paycheck. We believe in what we do.
We’re seeking candidates who exhibit a collaborative spirit, dedication, creativity and a passion for their craft. In return, we will provide an atmosphere where this spirit is encouraged and rewarded. Let’s inspire one another.
- Channel Sales Manager
This position is responsible for managing and leading all facets of wholesale sales for Repelica within a specified Channel(s). The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for helping the company achieve its annual top line sales goals. In addition, the Channel Sales Manager participates in company strategic meetings, provides input from customers on product direction, helps maintain budgeted gross margin goals, manages budgets and coordinates with Marketing to enhance the Repelica brand image within the designated channel(s).
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop highly selective sales strategies for the assigned channels to maximize revenue within selective account base.
- Research, evaluate and recommend extensions for product categories to maximize sales, solidify brand image, and provide a foundation for future growth.
- Develop in conjunction with Vice President of Sales and Sales Agency strategic sales plan to increase sales volume within assigned customers.
- Evaluate performance of competition and implement strategy to increase market share.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing current sales volume, gross margin and future potential sales and profitability.
- In conjunction with the General Manager, establish annual account sales goals in dollars and units.
- Review and evaluate long-term sales plans.
- Analyze market and make recommendations on price structures, sales programs, and discount rates.
- Prepare and manage annual Channel Sales Budget.
- Participate in period product line review meetings.
- Work closely with operations and finance teams to drive sales best practices and drive executional excellence
- At least 5 years experience managing key national accounts
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Proficient in retail math
- Skilled in all Microsoft office for Mac programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) as well as iWork (Keynote)
- Retail /Wholesale experience preferred
- Must be very well-organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- Ability to analyze, generate and understand sales reports in order to identify at once / future opportunities
- Established relationships with key retailers a plus
- Forecasting experience a plus
- Must be available to significant travel
- Industrial Designer
Repelica is a lifestyle brand on a global basis and the leader in carrying solutions and innovations. We are currently looking for an Entry-Level Industrial Designer to join our team in Chino, CA.
This position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as well as drive the Repelica brand and its evolving product offering. You will work within a group of designers to execute on brand and product-marketing goals, strategies and roadmaps. Projects and tasks may include, but are not limited to: hard goods products ranging from protective cases to luggage and consumer electronics. You will create look-and-feel boards, design sketches, renderings and specification/technical drawings for prototype production.
With the guidance and supervision of our Sr. Designers and our creative team as well as the support and direction of the development and the marketing team, you will walk each project from concept through to production and become familiar with the entire product development process.
Applicants must meet the below requirements to be considered for this position. Please send your resume + work samples in PDF format or include a link to your online portfolio to: email@example.com. Please indicate ‘Industrial Designer’ in the Subject Heading of your email to ensure your resume is routed to the designated mail folder.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- 3D Modeling & CAD
- User Experience
- Display an innovative, meaningful approach to design
- Have a good sense and knowledge of the current design market as well as the Repelica brand
- Possess knowledge about colors, trends, materials, finishes and manufacturing processes
- Have a great passion for soft/hard goods design as well as a genuine interest in fashion, art and culture
- Be cooperative, hard working, open minded and positive person
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design or similar
- Highly proficient in 2D/3D computer software programs (e.g. Graphite, Illustrator, Photoshop, KeyShot, Alias Studio/Rhino/Solidworks or similar).
- Well organized with a high attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work efficiently under tight timelines
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction
- 3-5 years of Industrial Design experience
- Customer Acquisition Specialist
The Customer Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing and implementing online marketing efforts and driving customer experience. This role is responsible for the evolution and execution of the online marketing, including affiliate marketing, SEM, display and social media marketing. Additional responsibility will include customer acquisition analysis and the integration of additional customer acquisition and customer retention strategies. This position plays a vital role in the strategic direction of the direct sales channels.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ campaigns and promotions
- Analyze affiliate publisher statistics to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and troubleshoot issues
- Strategize, plan, execute and optimize affiliate, social, SEM and display campaigns
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or Communications
- 2 + years prior experience in Media or Affiliate Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Expertise in many forms of internet media and marketing, with knowledge of email marketing
- Must possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment